REVIEW MEETING HELD ON 28.10.2015
The Managing Director, HMWSSB had reviewed with Executive Director, all Directors, O&M CGMs(E),GMs(E),DGMs(E),Managers(E) regarding functioning of O&M distribution system on the following issues.
- Contingency plan to be implemented in view of the drought situation prevailing and low storage levels in Manjeera, Osmansagar & Himayathsagar.
- Water conservation measures to be informed to the public in a big way duly conducting meetings with resident welfare associations, NGOs and others and organizing debates, elocution competitions etc., in the schools.
- Improvement of Revenue Collection by daily monitoring the departmental metering staff and outsourcing agencies.
- All the field officers shall check the consumer connections at random regarding size, working meter, accuracy of billing etc., on regular basis.
- All the CGMs(E)/GMs(E) shall monitor the O&M works taken up and see that they are completed within time limit otherwise notices shall be given to the agencies and to take further action.
- All the Function Halls, Hotels, Hospitals consumers shall be given notices for construction of silt chambers.
- All the Officers shall have coordination meetings with other utility departments at their levels for resolving the interdepartmental issues.