WATER BULLETIN ON 15.12.2015
- As a part of development works in old city, following works belonging to HMWSSB were inaugurated by Sri. K.Taraka Rama Rao, Hon’ble Minister for Panchayath Raj and Information Technology, GovtTS in the presence of Sri.Md.Mahamood Ali, Deputy Chief Minister, Revenue; Sri.Naini Narsimha Reddy, Hon’ble Minister for Home,GovtTS, Sri.Akbaruddin Owaisi, Hon’ble MLA, Chandrayanagutta Constituency, Sri.Ahmed Bin Abdullah Balala, Hon’ble MLA, Malakpet Constituency. Departmental officials were also present on the occasion.
- Inlet and Outlet & Distribution network of 12ML Capacity Reservoir at Riyasat Nagar(Rs.6.56 Crores Project Cost).
- Inlet and Outlet & Distribution network of 5ML Capacity Reservoir at Maisaram (Rs.5.00 Crores Project Cost).
- Construction of 5ML RCC Clear water Reservoir at Salala Barkas & Providing inlet and Outlet & Distribution network(Rs.20.50 Crores Project Cost).
- Construction of 2ML RCC Clear Water Reservoir at Bandlaguda & Providing inlet and Outlet & Distribution network(Rs.25.50 Crores Project Cost).
2. Singur / Manjeera Water Supply : Due to total depletion of water levels in Singur / Manjeera sources, HMWSSB stopped supplies from these sources to GHMC area duly supplementing from Godavari / Krishna water through reverse pumping to such areas.
However, for the Grampanchayats of Muttangi, Lakdaram, Isnapur, Potireddypally, Kandi, Sadasivapet, Shankarpally and other customers such Ordinance factory, BHEL, ICRISAT including certain commercial connections exists on the same lines, pertains to Medak District, certain supplies are being provided duly drawing the dead storage water for their minimum requirement.