WATER BULLETIN ON 25.02.2016
- All the O&M Staff were instructed to inspect the Government and other important hospitals to verify the status of water supply. Accordingly, O&M Engineers inspected Hospital premises under their jurisdiction and discussed with respective hospital authorities to find out any hardships faced by them and necessary steps being taken so that patients won’t suffer in hospitals for want of water supply.
- Hospital authorities expressed satisfaction over the water supply services provided by the Board.
- The HMWSSB officials advised the hospital authorities to create water storage facilities for two day requirement so that in case of any unfavorable breakdown the hospital functions will not suffer.
- As a step to promote water conservation, HMWSSB instructed all the Board staff to take pledge on Save Water at 11.00 AM on 05.03.2016 in their respective offices.
- During the month of Feb 2016, Vigilance Task Force teams have seized motors from more than 200 consumers who are sucking water from water board mains.
- It is to clarify that the quality of Godavari water supplied by HMWSSB is well within the specified limits of Indian Standards of drinking water specification limits. The quality is being monitored by the Quality Assurance & Testing division of HMWSSB at regular intervals.