WATER BULLETIN ON 02.04.2016
- Managing Director, HMWSSB reviewed with all Directors, CGMs and GMs regarding supply of water to Domestic slums.
- It is to inform that all the slums are supplied water on par with Domestic houses for about 1 hour.
- There are about 1,43,841 domestic slum connections in HMWSSB which are being supplied water regularly.
- Daily about 1500 tanker trips are being delivered to the slum localities in addition to the regular piped supply.
- CGMs/GMs were instructed to deploy tankers wherever there is necessary as per the site condition.
- Consumers are requested to co-operate with officers duly requesting them about the necessity of tankers.