EMERGENCY MEETING BY MANAGING DIRECTOR ON 03.10.2017
Sri. M.Dana Kishore, IAS, Managing Director, HMWSSB held Emergency Meeting today at Board Office with all Directors & Chief General Manager(E) to review the impact of heavy rains and took following decisions:
- Creation of Emergency Control Room at Board office, Khiaratabad No: 9989996948 for next 72 hours for Co-ordination(in addition to MCC:24/7-155313) with other Departments.
- Large Air-Tech Machines and small Air-Tech Machines would function during nights also for next 72 hours.
- HMWSSB Special Teams posted to GHMC Control Room for better coordination of sewerage problems.
- Senior Officers posted for Monitoring sewerage overflows to various Operations and Maintenance Divisions in the City. MD also to inspect affected areas of city to co-ordinate.
- All DEEP Manholes (Sewer) to be personally inspected by Dy.General Manager (E) to find out the status of manhole covers.
- All Managers (E) O&M Wing should monitor all the manhole covers and overflows on main roads.
- Emergency Response Teams (ERTs) period extended one –more week.
- Caution Boards to be erected near deep manholes. Red Flagpoles should be provided.
- Public are cautioned not to open manhole covers (sewer). Inform HMWSSB Emergency Control Room.
- Chlorine tablets to be distributed in slum areas to avoid pollution. Water sachets should be distributed to water logged areas till normal piped supply is restored.
Among others who attended these programme include Sri.M.Satyanarayana, Executive Director, Sri. Azmeera Krishna, Director (Operations), Sri.D. Sridhar Babu, Director (Project-2) Sri. B. Vijay Kumar Reddy, Director (Revenue), Sri. A. Prabhakar, Director (P&A), Chief General Managers(Engg.), O&M Wing, HMWSSB.