TELE-CONFERENCE HELD BY MD ON 02.07.2020
Sri.M.Dana Kishore, IAS, Managing Director, HMWSSB held a Tele-Conference with Directors, Chief General Managers(Engg.), General Managers(Engg.) on the issues of water supply, sewerage overflows and health condition of the frontline staff working on the field.
The Managing Director has instructed and emphasized all the Officers on the importance of the following issues:
- All the Division offices and reservoir premises shall be kept neat and clean.
- The offices shall be sanitized with spraying of Sodium Hypochlorite.
- Day to day review of the Health condition of the staff and frontline workers shall be done.
- Staff with COVID symptoms shall be isolated and put on home quarantine.
- The General Managers of the Divisions shall conduct “Dial your GM” on every Monday from 11.30 am to 12.30pm for grievances redressal.
- A Drop Box for consumer grievances must be made available in all divisions.
- All grievances of no water supply and sewage overflows are to be attended within the SLA period.
- Spraying of Sodium Hypochlorite solution at all SOF locations is made mandatory.
- Instructed to identify and keep atleast 10 Managers and other staff, on reserve to take up the duties in place of sick staff.
- The General Manager, O&M Division.II is instructed to submit the proposal for Junction for improvement of supplies to nearly 15,000 connections under Balapur.
He also directed the officials to regularly coordinate with the respective GHMC and Police officials in COVID containment areas.