FREE WATER SCHEME REGISTRATION WITH IN GHMC AREA FOR CONSUMERS OF HMWSSB UP TO 15.08.2021
Following Press note is released by HMWSSB on instructions of Municipal Administration & Urban Development Dept., Govt. of Telangana.
1. In order to facilitate hassle free registration for 20 KL Free water scheme, HMWSSB has suspended issue of water cum sewerage bills for Domestic consumers up to 15-08-2021.
2. All the Domestic category consumers who can register /have registered prior to 15/8/2021 will get rebate upto 20 KL on water bills up to the month of Aug 2021.
3. To be eligible for the scheme, a consumer shall link Aadhaar and should have functional water meter on their connections (*Meters not required for domestic slum consumers).
4. For metered MSB and Bulk category connections, Consumers need to link Aadhaar flat /unit wise against their PTIN number, and benefit of 20KL per Flat /Unit will be given only to No .of flat /units which are linked against CAN on or before 15th Aug 2021.
5. All those consumers who will not register for free water supply by 15/8/2021, can also register for the scheme after 15/8/2021, but they will be served the water bill of the period from 1/12/2020 to 31/8/2021 without interest and have to pay the same in September 2021.
6. Aadhaar Registration can be done at Mee-Seva centers or at HMWSSB website ie www.hyderabadwater.gov.in
7. For more information can contact Customer care 155313.